1108 users, 3 online now.
A total of 222606 plays!

Index » Beatmaps » Beatmap Graveyard » SHIKI - Pure Ruby

40 posts | Jump | 1 2 3
Spiroww
19 posts

2 months ago
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, July 18, 2024 at 1:21:16 AM

Artist: SHIKI
Title: Pure Ruby
Source: THE BMS OF FIGHTERS 2008 - Resurrection -
Tags: shiki the bms of fighters 2008 video game electronic trance instrumental flow spaced streams Relixto
BPM: 178
Filesize: 2880kb
Play Time: 02:10
Difficulties Available:

Download: SHIKI - Pure Ruby
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
—————
Pure Ruby - mine
Relixto's Extra - guest diff by my friend from HK

-added basic hitsounds
-fixed timings
-Ady
236 posts

Earned 1 kudosu.

2 months ago
it's not ready yet so move it to WIP for example where are the hitsounds?
arutama
262 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago

-Ady wrote:

there's a qualified map currently that has no hitsounds
https://osu.lekuru.xyz/b/1000000003
ss farming
Digitalfear117
1791 posts

Earned 1 kudosu.

2 months ago
This is a really cool map! I really want to see some hitsounds on this before this gets pushed.

Also, having 2 difficulties that are essentially the same is a no go for me. I don’t feel your two top diffs are different enough to justify keeping those. Each diff should feel like it’s own map, no just a slight variation on another one. Either change one of these diffs, or remove one
Spiroww
19 posts

2 months ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

This is a really cool map! I really want to see some hitsounds on this before this gets pushed.

Also, having 2 difficulties that are essentially the same is a no go for me. I don’t feel your two top diffs are different enough to justify keeping those. Each diff should feel like it’s own map, no just a slight variation on another one. Either change one of these diffs, or remove one

Hi, i'll make hitsounds soon.
And i'm still thinking about nerfed version of original diff. I'll probably remove it.
Spiroww
19 posts

2 months ago

-Ady wrote:

I added basic hitsounds, check it out.
Also removed nerf version.
Spiroww
19 posts

2 months ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

Spiroww wrote:

I added basic hitsounds, check it out.
Also removed nerf version.

^
Last edited by Spiroww 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Digitalfear117
1791 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago
Cool, I’ll check out the map a little later and let you know if I have any mods! Nice work!
Kurboh
1385 posts

2 months ago bubble
my only complaint is how the two diffs end differently, one with a long spinner and one without a long spinner, and that isn't really important to change (personally would prefer no long spinner)

so, that's my bubble to you c:
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Spiroww
19 posts

2 months ago

Kurboh wrote:

my only complaint is how the two diffs end differently, one with a long spinner and one without a long spinner, and that isn't really important to change (personally would prefer no long spinner)

so, that's my bubble to you c:

Hi, I removed long spinner at the end of second diff.
Enjoy :3c
Kurboh
1385 posts

Earned 1 kudosu.

2 months ago
bubble repaired!
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
arutama
262 posts

2 months ago heart
first submitted high SR on Titanic
ss farming
Digitalfear117
1791 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago heartpop
Shouldn’t 01:45:461 on both diffs use the soft sample set? Sounds weird having a drum there.

On a more subjective note: I kind of wish both diffs ended on something more prolonged than a circle. I think a spinner or slider might have actually been the right call, rather than the circle. 
Kurboh
1385 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

Shouldn’t 01:45:461 on both diffs use the soft sample set? Sounds weird having a drum there.

On a more subjective note: I kind of wish both diffs ended on something more prolonged than a circle. I think a spinner or slider might have actually been the right call, rather than the circle. 

i do think this was a bit too nitpicky of a reason to unrank the map, but fineee xp

call me back when it's fixed so i can rebubble
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Digitalfear117
1791 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago
Idk man, I noticed it right away when I listened to the hitsounds. No need to speedrun ranking things. 

40 posts | Jump | 1 2 3