1108 users, 2 online now.
A total of 222613 plays!

Index » Beatmaps » Beatmap Graveyard » SHIKI - Pure Ruby

40 posts | Jump | 1 2 3
Spiroww
19 posts

2 months ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

Shouldn’t 01:45:461 on both diffs use the soft sample set? Sounds weird having a drum there.

It was my mistake when i was making hitsounds, there should have been sample set drum and addition soft. I fixed it on both diffs.
Spiroww
19 posts

2 months ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

On a more subjective note: I kind of wish both diffs ended on something more prolonged than a circle. I think a spinner or slider might have actually been the right call, rather than the circle. 

Added +- short spinner. Check it out if its good or no. In my opinion long spinner would look not that good as this short that i placed.
Digitalfear117
1791 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago
Awesome, love the spinner! Hitsounds are good now, except for one thing. your slider at 00:05:349 (1) - has the whistle applied to the entire slider body, instead of the head, reverse arrows, and tail.

Also, shouldn't Relixto be in the tags?

Your timing point is at 00:00:629 on Extra diff, but it's at 00:00:630 on the top diff, you should probably manually adjust this in the timing panel Although I think the offset should be 625, let me know what you think. You may need to use the resnap feature. After you fix those two things I will bubble, great map!
Last edited by Digitalfear117 2 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
Spiroww
19 posts

2 months ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

Awesome, love the spinner! Hitsounds are good now, except for one thing. your slider at 00:05:349 (1) - has the whistle applied to the entire slider body, instead of the head, reverse arrows, and tail.

Fixed it. speedrun caused this mistake.

Digitalfear117 wrote:

Also, shouldn't Relixto be in the tags?

Added.

Digitalfear117 wrote:

Your timing point is at 00:00:629 on Extra diff, but it's at 00:00:630 on the top diff Although I think the offset should be 625

Yes, indeed lol. I just noticed that all circles wasn't snapped correctly. Also offset should be around 633 or even 634. Well this is my +- old map, and i wasn't paying attention on timings. So i rechecked and fixed timings, now its better.
Same applied to Relixto's diff.
Digitalfear117
1791 posts

2 months ago bubble
Yeah, I can live with 634. Bubbled!
Kurboh
1385 posts

2 months ago heart
hoping everything is fine now, hopefully >.>

heart!
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Spiroww
19 posts

2 months ago

Kurboh wrote:

hoping everything is fine now, hopefully >.>

heart!

Ooo, thank u friends <33 o((>ω< ))o
Digitalfear117
1791 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago
No problem, congrats!
zzzz
22 posts

No kudosu yet.

1 month ago
i dont like this map
arutama
262 posts

No kudosu yet.

1 month ago
bro said it like this is a comment section
ss farming
zzzz
22 posts

No kudosu yet.

1 month ago
an explanation on how the pure ruby diff is playable would be nice…
zzzz
22 posts

No kudosu yet.

1 month ago
id say spacing is too large on the majority of the streams in pure ruby diff imo.
zzzz
22 posts

No kudosu yet.

1 month ago
(clarification: on [Pure Ruby]) – 00:51:869 - 01:13:442 - this… thing… (the entire kiai time!). the spaced streams have awkwardly high spacing, which makes them annoying to play, and makes a single miss end your entire run, thanks2notelock. next kiai time also features these very spaced streams. the jumpy streams (whatever you call those) are fine imo, they arent very hard to play. OK map otherwise
Last edited by zzzz 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nikku

No kudosu yet.

1 month ago
in my personal opinion all of the spaced streams should be scaled by 0.75x-0.8x purely due to the current spacing not really matching the song intensity that well, didnt look at anything else besides those because those are the main egregious patterns of the map
arutama
262 posts

No kudosu yet.

1 month ago
01:06:701 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2) - these part is pretty absurd to aim ngl, just a thought
ss farming

40 posts | Jump | 1 2 3