1108 users, 5 online now.
A total of 222875 plays!

Index » Beatmaps » Ranked/Approved Beatmaps » Oshima Hiroyuki feat. Katakiri Rekka - why, or why not (TV Size)

15 posts | Jump | 1 2
Kurboh
1385 posts

2 months ago heart
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 16. srpanj 2024. at 12:55:04

Artist: Oshima Hiroyuki feat. Katakiri Rekka
Title: why, or why not (TV Size)
Source: ひぐらしのなく頃に
Tags: digitalfear117 anime english female vocals higurashi no naku koro ni when they cry
BPM: 136
Filesize: 9110kb
Play Time: 01:30
Difficulties Available:

Download: Oshima Hiroyuki feat. Katakiri Rekka - why, or why not (TV Size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
—————
next submitted map for titanic!

one of my personal favourites

guest difficulty by Digitalfear117
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Digitalfear117
1793 posts

No kudosu yet.

arutama
262 posts

2 months ago bubble
i like this, overall diffs looks good
bubbled
ss farming
-Ady
236 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago
hello? at least give some mods before ranking
arutama
262 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago
i checked everything i could from the bancho forum that has moddings, it's fine for me to bubble it (pretty much how several maps that qualified rn have)
ss farming
Kurboh
1385 posts

2 months ago

-Ady wrote:

hello? at least give some mods before ranking

then you mod it >:p
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
kanocchi
5 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago bubblepop
I think some things could be polished before ranking

General:
- each difficulty circle size could be improved by one

[Digitalfear117's Intimidating]
- 01:01:776 onwards feels pretty much the same to the rest of the map considering from there song gets more intense. I'd recommend using SV 1.1x or 1.2x

[Threatening]
- 01:01:997 having SV 2x looks extremely overwhelming for this part to be honest (and also adds a lot of unnecessary difficult).
- 01:27:144 (2) - this is only cheeseable from certain angle when hitting. You could make it smaller and use SV to cause the same effect.

Digitalfear117
1793 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago
I went to try download the map, and it doesn't have any of the .osu files in the download? wtf? Just the .osb and the storyboard images.
Digitalfear117
1793 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago
I think this is actually an issue with the client I used. welp
Digitalfear117
1793 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 months ago

Ignacio wrote:

General:

[Digitalfear117's Intimidating]
- 01:01:776 onwards feels pretty much the same to the rest of the map considering from there song gets more intense. I'd recommend using SV 1.1x or 1.2x

[Threatening]
- 01:01:997 having SV 2x looks extremely overwhelming for this part to be honest (and also adds a lot of unnecessary difficult).
- 01:27:144 (2) - this is only cheeseable from certain angle when hitting. You could make it smaller and use SV to cause the same effect.

We avoided using SV values like this, as b904 (the client we mapped these in) can only do 0.5x, 1.0x, and 2.0x. I do agree that extra emphasis might be a good thing for the kiai. How about Increasing the distance snap to 1.3x in kiai?
Kurboh
1385 posts

2 months ago

Ignacio wrote:

General:

- i don't see a reason in doing so

Ignacio wrote:

[Threatening]

- the sv change is like that cuz the map was made in an editor that only supports sv changes 0.5, 1 and 2 (as Digital mentioned in the previous post) so i'm not changing either the kiai's speed or the clover shaped slider

my bad for not mentioning this before ^^;
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
arutama
262 posts

2 months ago bubble
we're ready to go
ss farming
kanocchi
5 posts

2 months ago heart
fine then
Kurboh
1385 posts

LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Kurboh
1385 posts

2 months ago heart
lol, thread is missing a heart now for some reason

brought it back
Last edited by Kurboh 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF

15 posts | Jump | 1 2