1106 users, 3 online now.
A total of 221603 plays!

Index » Titanic! » Development » Moving from lekuru.xyz to titanic.sh

11 posts | Jump | 1
Levi
1484 posts

1 month ago
We have recently decided to buy the titanic.sh domain and we will be gradually introducing it in new released clients, but also re-patching any existing clients to use it in the future.
My online nickname (Lekuru) is pretty hard to remember for most people, and a name like "Titanic" should help with that. As always, feel free to report any problems with the domain in the bug reports forum.

Update
All clients have been patched to use titanic.sh. I would recommend re-downloading the client if you haven't done so yet.
Last edited by Levi 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
ZRD

1 month ago

Levi wrote:

We have recently decided to buy the titanic.sh domain and we will be gradually introducing it in new released clients, but also re-patching any existing clients to use it in the future.
My online nickname (Lekuru) is pretty hard to remember for most people, and a name like "Titanic" should help with that. As always, feel free to report any problems with the domain in the bug reports forum.

rip osu.lekuru.xyz 2023-2024 [.*]
Last edited by ZRD 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
tri = 3 angles = 90 degrees, 90 + 3 = 93… what is 93, I don't know… but fucking triangles? what happened in 1993 something… THE FALL OF ESCOBAR titanic = sink, sinking is falling… that means tringles will kill osu! titanic.

Hello i am {0x52, 0x65, 0x74, 0x61, 0x72, 0x64, 0x65, 0x64}
Levi
1484 posts

1 month ago

ZRD wrote:

rip osu.lekuru.xyz 2023-2024

• Dw, it will be around for another 1 or 2 years.
    Last edited by Levi 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
    Kurboh
    1379 posts

1 month ago
    titanic is real!
    LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
    If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
    vistafan12
    2 posts

Meru

1 month ago
    Very Huge
    138 posts

1 month ago
    By what I understand, the Lekuru domain will continue working, right? My muscle memory says thank you (^_^;)
    Levi
    1484 posts

1 month ago

☆ wrote:

By what I understand, the Lekuru domain will continue working, right? My muscle memory says thank you (^_^;)

Yup
    Ame-chan
    287 posts

click me >~<
    Lucario
    5 posts

1 month ago

Levi wrote:

We have recently decided to buy the titanic.sh domain

How much did it cost to buy it? Just wondering :)
    Levi
    1484 posts

1 month ago

Lucario wrote:

How much did it cost to buy it? Just wondering :)

It was surprisingly cheap, just sitting around 30$ a year. I just hope that no hidden costs are involved haha

11 posts | Jump | 1