1106 users, 3 online now.
A total of 221603 plays!

Index » Other » Video Games » what gaming consoles do you have?

11 posts | Jump | 1
Felipe
7 posts

2 weeks ago
i start, an xbox 360 e model, thats the only console i have.
Ame-chan
287 posts

2 weeks ago
i have a ps1, wii, psp (broke it a few days ago), 3ds (did break a year ago or something) and a NDS Lite lol
click me >~<
KatouMegumi
26 posts

2 weeks ago
Zero tbh, not counting a famiclone
winnyace
11 posts

1 week ago
None. I do want to get a PS2 and mod it or a Xbox 360 and mod it, once someone figures out a softmod for it.
i like computers and big booba anime girls
Ame-chan
287 posts

1 week ago

winnyace wrote:

None. I do want to get a PS2 and mod it or a Xbox 360 and mod it, once someone figures out a softmod for it.

the 360 still doesnt have a softmod? lmao
click me >~<
Kurboh
1379 posts

1 week ago
i've got a wii since 2012/13 (where i played lots of wii sports, wii party and mario kart wii on), and my brother has a ps4 since 2019 (which i ocassionally play on)

aside from that, nothing else really, though i wish to one day have a ds <3
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Ame-chan
287 posts

1 week ago
if you get a ds someday dont get one of the first 2 models, the nds i is fire tho
click me >~<
Felipe
7 posts

1 week ago

winnyace wrote:

keep in mind that the store which you could get the xbla games is gone.
winnyace
11 posts

1 week ago

Ame-chan wrote:

the 360 still doesnt have a softmod? lmao

To my knowledge, no. Someone found out part of how to get custom code running on the 360, but the hypervisor the console has is currently the biggest challenge towards getting a softmod, as far as I know.
i like computers and big booba anime girls
Ame-chan
287 posts

1 week ago

winnyace wrote:

To my knowledge, no. Someone found out part of how to get custom code running on the 360, but the hypervisor the console has is currently the biggest challenge towards getting a softmod, as far as I know.

damn thats rough, but thats honestly so funny considering even the ps1 has a softmod now lmao
click me >~<
japanese millet
7 posts

1 day ago
currently I have a ps2, ps4, switch, oculus and xbox series x. I had a dsi, a ps3 and a ps vita but i gave them away.

11 posts | Jump | 1