4 posts

2 months ago
Does OT posts count here?
Kurboh
1385 posts

2 months ago
oh no, not OT…
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Levi
1485 posts

2 months ago
tri = 3 angles = 90 degrees, 90 + 3 = 93… what is 93, I don't know… but fucking triangles? what happened in 1993 something… THE FALL OF ESCOBAR titanic = sink, sinking is falling… that means tringles will kill osu! titanic. there.
iSlodinx
480 posts

2 months ago
Yall weebs i swear to god
i love CLANNAD
Adachi

2 months ago

Levi wrote:

tri = 3 angles = 90 degrees, 90 + 3 = 93… what is 93, I don't know… but fucking triangles? what happened in 1993 something… THE FALL OF ESCOBAR titanic = sink, sinking is falling… that means tringles will kill osu! titanic. there.

Levi
ADMIN
DEV
1441 posts

16 hours ago
BlueChinchompa

2 months ago
Gender was created by bathroom companies to sell more bathrooms

thats why im a fucking helikopter
Kurboh
1385 posts

2 months ago

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Gender was created by bathroom companies to sell more bathrooms

thats why im a fucking helikopter

where do you go then?
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
MrMcMikey22
1 posts

2 months ago
oh my god why the f*ck am i a question mark what happened to my sleepy default nooby guy? ;_;
Ymir
5 posts

1 month ago

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

oh my god why the f*ck am i a question mark what happened to my sleepy default nooby guy? ;_;

Me too mayne,,,
KatouMegumi
26 posts

2 weeks ago

- Marco - wrote:

Does OT posts count here?

no bozo
winnyace
11 posts

i like computers and big booba anime girls
Kurboh
1385 posts

LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
KatouMegumi
26 posts

2 weeks ago
this is not a new page, this is a scam

14 posts | Jump | 1