1153 users, 2 online now.
A total of 235209 plays!

Index » Beatmaps » Ranked/Approved Beatmaps » DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It on the Pop)

11 posts | Jump | 1
vyper
74 posts

2 weeks ago heart
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, October 3, 2024 at 2:15:43 PM

Artist: DJ Earworm
Title: United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It on the Pop)
Tags: english pop mashup top 25 billboard hits states the black eyed peas boom boom pow i gotta feeling lady gaga feat. featuring colby o'donis poker face just dance taylor swift love story you belong with me flo rida right round jason mraz i'm yours beyonce beyoncé single ladies (put a ring on it) halo kanye west heartless the all-american rejects gives you hell t.i. justin timberlake dead and gone the fray you found me kings of leon use somebody keri hilson & ne-yo knock you down jamie foxx t-pain blame it pitbull i know you want me (calle ocho) rihanna live your life soulja boy tell 'em sammie kiss me thru the phone through jay sean lil wayne down miley cyrus the climb drake best i ever had kelly clarkson my life would suck without you katy perry hot n cold
BPM: 130
Filesize: 11279kb
Play Time: 04:30
Difficulties Available:

Download: DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It on the Pop)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
—————
As seen on bancho…
Fixed version for more compatibility (hopefully)
Digitalfear117
1971 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 weeks ago
Yo?? Very cool!
arutama
371 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 weeks ago
thanks for bringing this to titanic tho, awesome
ss farming
Digitalfear117
1971 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 weeks ago
I see only one compatibility issue, the first note on this map is at 33ms. This map needs 1500ms of manual lead in time so that clients without automatic lead in time won't have a jumpscare start. You can edit the .osu manually and change AudioLeadIn: 0 to 1500, or change it in my modded client.

vyper
74 posts

2 weeks ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

I see only one compatibility issue, the first note on this map is at 33ms. This map needs 1500ms of manual lead in time so that clients without automatic lead in time won't have a jumpscare start. You can edit the .osu manually and change AudioLeadIn: 0 to 1500, or change it in my modded client.

forgot about audio lead ins unfortunately (fixed)
Satori
1501 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 weeks ago
another random thing AIMod complains about:
02:42:031 (3) - unsnapped object end
:p
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
vyper
74 posts

2 weeks ago

Satori wrote:

another random thing AIMod complains about:
02:42:031 (3) - unsnapped object end
:p

I think fiery or moonpoint fucked up and forgot about that unsnapped object end /joking
should be fixed
Satori
1501 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 weeks ago
alright, i think it's fine now, bubble!
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Digitalfear117
1971 posts

Digitalfear117
1971 posts

iSlodinx
507 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 weeks ago
I love you vyper
i love CLANNAD

11 posts | Jump | 1