1106 users, 3 online now.
A total of 221603 plays!

Index » Beatmaps » Pending Beatmaps » Jennifer Stigile - Wind's Nocturne (Luna's Boat Song)

14 posts | Jump | 1
Kurboh
1379 posts

1 month ago
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 12. rujan 2024. at 20:22:37

Artist: Jennifer Stigile
Title: Wind's Nocturne (Luna's Boat Song)
Source: Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete
Tags: anime english brandy199 flash Kyoko Hikami 氷上恭子 風のノクターン noriyuki iwadare working designs shii's song 2chan 4chan
BPM: 85
Filesize: 10850kb
Play Time: 02:02
Difficulties Available:

Download: Jennifer Stigile - Wind's Nocturne (Luna's Boat Song)
Download: Jennifer Stigile - Wind's Nocturne (Luna's Boat Song) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
—————
mapset 12

=w=

update 1: Digitalfear117 mod
update 2: Digitalfear117 timing
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Kurboh
1379 posts

1 month ago
i made another diff for the set, maybe now its pending time?

also, need help with metadata, source and all that
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Digitalfear117
1783 posts

Earned 1 kudosu.

4 weeks ago
Source is “Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete”
Song title is “Wind's Nocturne (Luna's Boat Song)”
Artist is “Jennifer Stigile”

This is a pitch increased version. I feel like adding (Pitch Increased Version) to the title and making it “Wind's Nocturne (Luna's Boat Song) (Pitch Increased Version)“ is the most accurate.

I really wish you had used the original mp3 instead. I think this version is a bit tacky, but I’ve never liked this kind of thing. Maybe a separate link to a version that uses the original mp3 could be included in the description

Kyoko Hikami sang the Japanese version of this song (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUqyI5YihQY), this is the english version by Jennifer Stigile 

Add brandy199, flash, Kyoko Hikami, 氷上恭子, 風のノクターン, Noriyuki Iwadare, Working Designs to the tags

4chan and 2chan seem irrelevant or minor in terms of tags, as this really was a popular flash video from back in the day. However you can keep them if you want

Sources:
https://www.lunar-net.com/sssc/lyrics.php
https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shii 
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/49156 
Digitalfear117
1783 posts

No kudosu yet.

4 weeks ago
General:
Your timing falls apart in the kiai, you should give this a serious timing pass throughout the map. It’s really bad after 01:29:888. I don’t think this can be bubbled till that happens

Lower diff: 
00:50:166 (1,2) - I hate this. Don’t go out of your way to follow the vocal on the slider head, then ignore the vocal right after it in favor of the beat right after D: personally i’d remove the circle and extend the slider to 00:51:927.
01:34:989 (1) - This reverse arrow hits nothing ??? Same with 01:47:695 (3) -

Higher diff
01:03:930 (6) - what is your obsession with reverse arrows landing on nothing
Kurboh
1379 posts

4 weeks ago
hey digital, great news, decided i'll use the original song as opposed to the pitched version, as a result, will add shii's song in tags instead, along with all your other metadata stuff c:

Digitalfear117 wrote:

General:
? Your timing falls apart in the kiai, you should give this a serious timing pass throughout the map. It’s really bad after 01:29:888. I don’t think this can be bubbled till that happens - i'll need extra help with that ngl ^^;

Lower diff: 
O 00:50:166 (1,2) - I hate this. Don’t go out of your way to follow the vocal on the slider head, then ignore the vocal right after it in favor of the beat right after D: personally i’d remove the circle and extend the slider to 00:51:927.
O 01:34:989 (1) - This reverse arrow hits nothing ??? Same with 01:47:695 (3) - keeping second one, changing first one

Higher diff
X 01:03:930 (6) - what is your obsession with reverse arrows landing on nothing - i blame old mappers doing that, also, it's supposed to be a copy of 01:01:332 (1)

thanks for helping with metadata and the mods!
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Digitalfear117
1783 posts

No kudosu yet.

4 weeks ago
Damn, no kudosu for the metadata digging? D:
Kurboh
1379 posts

4 weeks ago
ohh, it wasn't worth two kudosu? fine
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Kurboh
1379 posts

3 weeks ago
timing fixed to the best of my ability ig
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Digitalfear117
1783 posts

No kudosu yet.

2 weeks ago
What about a timing point at 01:12:680 for ~84.8 bpm, then another at 01:35:297 for 85.0 again? That sounds closer to me. I don’t like that we get a dirty timing point at 01:12:680, but i suspect there was a cut here or something. At the very least, the timing is off after 01:12:600, so something is going to need to be done. I can look at it harder when we have power again
Kurboh
1379 posts

2 weeks ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

What about a timing point at 01:12:680 for ~84.8 bpm, then another at 01:35:297 for 85.0 again? That sounds closer to me. I don’t like that we get a dirty timing point at 01:12:680, but i suspect there was a cut here or something. At the very least, the timing is off after 01:12:600, so something is going to need to be done. I can look at it harder when we have power again

hmm, it does sound correct, but then the next timing points sound wrong…
i think ill ask someone else for help
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Digitalfear117
1783 posts

Earned 1 kudosu.

1 week ago
I did some really dirty timing on this uh good luck idk lmao
Kurboh
1379 posts

6 days ago
applied and changed slightly
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Digitalfear117
1783 posts

No kudosu yet.

4 days ago
The video still has an audio track btw
Kurboh
1379 posts

4 days ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

The video still has an audio track btw

yep, done
also, had some trouble with uploading the map, but now it should be fine
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF

14 posts | Jump | 1