1108 users, 2 online now.
A total of 222606 plays!

Index » Titanic! » Feature Requests » Guest Mappers

9 posts | Jump | 1
Nikku

2 months ago
Add a way to include GD'ers even if it's just for BATs (preferably no)
also would be nice if it was allowed to have more user than one if it has more than one
Levi
1485 posts

2 months ago
What would that include?
Just that the beatmap has "Various Mappers" in their creator field? Or what did you have in mind for this?
Nikku

2 months ago
i was thinking about something akin to what regular has on their pages, iirc they also planned to have multiple on a diff soon but you'd have to ask digital about that
Digitalfear117
1791 posts

2 months ago
I imagine there should be a spot where the diff can have a creator in addition to the set host
Levi
1485 posts

2 months ago
To have multiple creators on a single diff would require some modifications to the client, since the server doesn't actually know anything about the individual difficulties, when the user uploads it.
I can recall a forum thread on ppy.sh, where they tried to manually do this, but it was a pain so to speak.
Last edited by Levi 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Digitalfear117
1791 posts

2 months ago
just have it be a web only feature tbh
Nikku

2 months ago
as far as i know the ppy servers it's only web end
Digitalfear117
1791 posts

2 months ago
yeah link to gder's only works on lazer. I think we should just make it web only
arutama
262 posts

2 months ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

I imagine there should be a spot where the diff can have a creator in addition to the set host

i imagine it like when a guest diff like "x's <diffname>" can be assigned as their diff by the mapset host
Last edited by arutama 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
ss farming

9 posts | Jump | 1