1109 users, 3 online now.
A total of 223124 plays!

Index » Beatmaps » Mapping Discussion » Map Requests » Maximum the Hormone - Zetsubou Billy

19 posts | Jump | 1 2
Kurboh
1389 posts

LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
BanchoBot
1094 posts

3 months ago
Please note that this forum topic was imported from the Titanic Discord server.
You might encounter some unusual formatting or messages that seem out of context.
Digitalfear117
1795 posts

3 months ago
I really quite like this top diff. Too bad about the hard. I checked to see if there were any other hard diffs from around this time that were complete, and I found another partially complete hard… it’s style is quite good but not complete enough to make a collab hard or something 😭
Last edited by Digitalfear117 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
BanchoBot
1094 posts

3 months ago

Digitalfear117 wrote:

I really quite like this top diff. Too bad about the hard. I checked to see if there were any other hard diffs from around this time that were complete, and I found another partially complete hard… it’s style is quite good but not complete enough to make a collab hard or something 😭

Invalid syntax: `!beatmap_info <link>`
Digitalfear117
1795 posts

Kurboh
1389 posts

3 months ago
yeaaa, cant really do much
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
If this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the GY: For the rest of this turn, you take no battle damage.
Kurboh
1389 posts

3 months ago
anyways, japanese and chinese mappers who never ranked maps are worth checking, sometimes you find gems
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Digitalfear117
1795 posts

3 months ago
thats true
arutama
262 posts

3 months ago
a pass from me, don't like with stats on the map even though i like how the maps look like
ss farming
iSlodinx
480 posts

3 months ago
i'll pass
i love CLANNAD
Kurboh
1389 posts

LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF
Oposh
279 posts

2 months ago
Ehh It's okay
Oposh
279 posts

2 months ago
Just don't like a little this crazy waved sliders
Oposh
279 posts

2 months ago
but besides that nice map (only insane for reminder)
Last edited by Oposh 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Kurboh
1389 posts

2 months ago
yaaay, its happening
LVL1 | 300 ATK | 200 DEF

19 posts | Jump | 1 2